Friday 14 November 2008

Cassano and the cornetti

“I made friends with one of the waiters. His job was to bring me 3 or 4 cornetti after I had sex. He would bring the cornetti to the stairs, I would bring the girl and we would make a trade: he took the girl, I stuffed myself with cornetti. Sex plus food, the perfect night.”
Antonio Cassano. Prince among men.

His autobiography is out now and frankly go buy it (well if you understand Italian, we can only hope there’s an English version out soon, but here’s a few excerpts to get an idea of how it differs from the ‘I went to the World Cup, I played shit, here’s my book’ approach of most Premier League stars). He hates everybody, has sex with every woman in sight (including young Rosaria here) and eats his way across Europe. What a guy, oh and here’s his Fabio Capello impression. Antonio Cassano - one of life's more wonderful nutjobs.

Later, JJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

from f365:
Quote Of The Year
"Big Ron remains a good friend and being called racist was a terrible representation of the man. In my time at Coventry, he treated me with utmost respect. Big Ron doesn't mean any harm to anyone. Well, apart from one time, when he hit Steve Orgrizovic in the face with a fish during a club fishing trip" - Peter Ndlovu on his erstwhile gaffer.